Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Copy TSE informations

Send some screen shots of your settings and what you are doing to [email protected].

Leave a comment:

• dd06
    replied

With hyena or with MMC copying a user dont copy TSE information.

It's working only with USRMGR and Hyena when you work with windows Domain (not windows domaine 2000/2003). But in this 2 cases i lost exchange template ....

I try to uncheck the box : it's the same

Thank a lot,
    Didier

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Your English is great, but I guess what I'm confused on is whether or not you are using Hyena for this?

Leave a comment:

• dd06
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cmccullough:
    <span style="font-weight: bold">I'm not quite sure I understand the issue, but you mention that it works on an NT domain and not a 2003, correct? If so, go to Tools->Settings->Active Directory and see if the box is checked to Show shell property pages by default for user objects. If it is, uncheck that and try copying another user.</span></div></div>

Hi,

With usrmgr when you copying a user you copying also TSE informations and now with W2k3 that don't work ....

Excuse my poor English, i writing from France

Thanks by advance,
    Didier

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I'm not quite sure I understand the issue, but you mention that it works on an NT domain and not a 2003, correct? If so, go to Tools->Settings->Active Directory and see if the box is checked to Show shell property pages by default for user objects. If it is, uncheck that and try copying another user.

Leave a comment:

• dd06
    started a topic Copy TSE informations

Copy TSE informations

Hi,

When i create a new user by copying another one I want to copy also TSE informations (profile and home directory).

And i cannot use TSE template because my TSE home directory is like this : \\srv\Company\department\%username%

With Windows Domain : No probleme !!! but copying a user don't work with Win 2k3.

Thank by advance,
    Didier
Working...
X