TS profiles & Homefolders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS profiles & Homefolders

Hi, I am using Hyena V6.0 rev'D and I would like to view all users TS Profile and TS Home folder locations on the LHS details screen when I select the users, is this possible?
    Thanks

Re: TS profiles & Homefolders

Is this for a Windows NT domain, or 2000? For NT there won't be a way to display TS data, but you can for a 2000 domain.

Comment

Unfortuanatly its a NT 4.0 Domain, so there is no way to display all users current TSProfile settings in a column like you can for other perameters when you select 'view details'? I thought you may be able to as you can view them individually within Hyena from user properties.

Comment

That is correct, you can't view TS properties that way for NT 4.0 domains, and even if you could, it would be unacceptable slow.

The only way to get a complete dump of TS properties for NT 4.0 domains is through Exporter Pro, which is part of Hyena.

If you have questions on that process, let us know.
        Kevin Stanush
        SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by kstanush:
          <span style="font-weight: bold">That is correct, you can't view TS properties that way for NT 4.0 domains, and even if you could, it would be unacceptable slow.

The only way to get a complete dump of TS properties for NT 4.0 domains is through Exporter Pro, which is part of Hyena.

If you have questions on that process, let us know.</span></div></div>

What are the steps in Exporter Pro to obtain this information?

Comment

Select your domain in Hyena, then go to Tools->Exporter Pro->Export Selected Objects. Click the Settings button, then double-click on Windows NT/Local Users.

Check the box to Export User Information, then click the button to Customize Output Columns. Add the TS fields you want, then click OK, Close, and Start Export.

Comment

Working...
            X