Export Group and the Group Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export Group and the Group Member

Can I export Group name and the member of the group follow the below format only display the samaccount of group and member)
    "GroupName" "Account of the Group Member"
    hkshl-Internetuser seewo

[This message has been edited by seewo (edited 11-08-2007).]

Re: Export Group and the Group Member

Your best bet is to run the Group Members export, then remove the fields that you don't want using Excel.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cmccullough:
      <span style="font-weight: bold">Your best bet is to run the Group Members export, then remove the fields that you don't want using Excel.</span></div></div>

It show as below, I DO NOT get the member's samaccountname, It is the member's ADPath. I only want to get the member's Pre-W2K Name.

samaccountname member
      CNAPGQAZ-10step-admin CN=Tu\, Antaeus,OU=AD Users,OU=Users,OU=QAZ,OU=CN,DC=test,DC=com^CN=Chan \, BorisMankit,OU=AD Users,OU=Users,OU=QAZ,OU=CN,DC=test,DC=com^CN=Chen \, GerryGuanghui,OU=AD Users,OU=Users,OU=QAZ,OU=CN,DC=test,DC=com

Comment

See the post here for detailed instructions on how to customize the group member fields: http://72.32.210.42/board/Forum7/HTML/000291.html

Comment

Working...
        X