Export for Last User to log in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export for Last User to log in

I know there is the last logon field within Hyena, but is there a way I can tell the last user who logged onto a particular pc?

Re: Export for Last User to log in

You can try right-clicking on the computer(s) and choosing View Logged on Users. It shows the currently logged on user, but may help with what you are looking for.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I know about that feature and use it frequently. I was wondering if there was a way to export the last user who successfully logged into a specific computer or range of computers for reporting purposes.

We are trying to determine that last time our computers were actually used. The last logon would be helpful if we did not have different users from different domains using the same computer. We want to filter it down to the users in a specific domain.

Thank you.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't know of a way to get this information. If your goal is to identify dead computer accounts, you might look at the Pwd Last Set field for your computers. This value is the last time the computer reset it's computer account password with the domain, and can help determine computers no longer in use.

To view this you can right-click on the Computers object and choose Tabular Views->Computer(Detailed).

Comment

Windows does not track who logs onto which workstations and when. You would have to setup this in your logon script and track it yourself.
          Kevin Stanush
          SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Working...
          X