Exporting Local Security Policies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting Local Security Policies

I would like to use Exporter Pro to pull the Audit Policies for multiple servers. These servers are a mix of NT,W2K and W2K3 with some in an AD domain and some that are stand alone. How do I do that ?

Thanks

Re: Exporting Local Security Policies

If you are able to select them in Hyena, you can go to Tools->Exporter Pro->Export Selected Objects. Click Settings and configure the Account/Audit Policies export.

If you aren't able to get them all in the same view to select them, you can run Exporter Pro under Tools->Exporter Pro->Run Exporter Pro and add the computers manually using Edit->New Object.

Comment

I have setup Exporter Pro in the following manner: I select Export Properties and then select the security access option. Under the Security tab, I select to customize the ouput columns. In the Export Type dropdown I select Account/Audit Policies and then select the output fields I want and click Close. I then run the export on a couple of servers. However the output file is running the report for the Security Access Export Type not the Account/Audit Policies Export Type. What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks again.

Comment

On the Other tab is an export for Account/Audit Policies. Try enabling and running that one and let us know the results.

Comment

Working...
        X