Run-time Error '2103'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run-time Error '2103'

I am using Microsoft Access 2003. When I initially generate a report it opens access and gives me an error message:

You can't make changes to the database objects in the database 'hyenarpt'

This database was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Access.

I seem to remember getting that error message in v6.2 of Hyena. However, I could accept the message and it would still generate the report. Now after accepting that initial message it is followed up by the next error message:

Run-time Error '2103'

The report name 'randomreport' you entered in either the property sheet or macro is misspelled or refers to a report that doesn't exist.

I have completely uninstalled and cleaned registry keys. After re-installing I get the same error. I have also tried converting the database to a newer version, but I continue to get this error.

Re: Run-time Error '2103'

What are the exact steps you are taking in Hyena to get to this point? What data are you reporting on?

Comment

Actually, upon testing some more...it does look like I can run some reports. Below is what I was doing when I got this error.

*I opened Hyena v6.3 rev B
      *I browsed through the Containers/OU structure to find the OU in my domain that contains distribution list.
      *I expanded that OU and selected the highlighted the group I wanted to export.
      *I right-clicked on the group and choose Listing View -> Group (All)
      *I then sorted by Property in the Viewing pane.
      *I used shift+left click to select all the objects with the property "member"
      *I then choose Tools -> Generate Report -> Selected Items Only

I have also tried exporting all data without without selecting just the members. I get the same error. It seems to have something to do with the Listing View -> Group (All) and the individual group. If I do a tabular view of the container itself I have no problem. Just the listing view is giving these errors.

What I'm trying to accomplish is export all the members of a specific distribution list. Perhaps I just need to make some custom tabular views.

Comment

Run through those same steps again, but this time don't change the Report Name. Leave it as AdObjectList and that should run.

Comment

That resolved the issue.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X