X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kstanush
    replied
    Re: Save report process output

This is a good idea (adding an option to export/save the Exporter Pro right window output). I'll add that option in the next release.

To join the beta group, send a blank email to [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• jrebeiro
    replied

I tried doing this. The information does get exported but varies from the information displayed in the status window.

As an example I was receiving Access Denied errors on a few machines but the export log only showed REMOTE_ACCESS and the computer name as the error. Ping errors showed up as PING. It would be great if the error in the status were logged the same.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

On the Output tab of Exporter Pro's configuration properties you can enable logging. This will create a file of this information.

Leave a comment:

• burnsc
    started a topic Save report process output

Save report process output

Is there any way to save the information that shows up in the Reporter Pro output windows(aside from using windows to screenshot the output).
    I have the option on that uses ping to tell if the computer is on the network at the point of running the report, but I want to document my report to contain that computerxyz was not contacted because it could not be pinged.

Thanks
Working...
X