Who has what Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has what Software

Can you use Hyena as a Software Inventory Audit, I would like to pull what software certain users have installed on there PC's.

i.e.: I am needing to pin point out if they have a Citrix Client installed, and just visit the users that dont have it, so it can be deployed to them.

TIA

Jeff Douglas

Re: Who has what Software

Using Exporter Pro you can create a delimited text file of all installed software on selected computers, or all computers in the domain.

You would then have to manipulate this output to determine what you are looking for.

Comment

Ok can you give me a walk through, not sure on what steps need to be done for this to be completed.

Thank you!

Comment

In Hyena select the computers you want to export, or the domain if you want all computers, then go to Tools->Exporter Pro->Export Selected Objects. Click the Settings button then double-click on Registry, and then configure Installed Software Applications. After you enable it and set the output file, click OK to get back to the first dialog where you clicked Settings and then click Start Export.

Comment

Thank you, I suppose I will have to play with the settings some!

Comment

Working...
          X