Email Addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Addresses

I am running Exchange 2000 and have the latest version of Hyena. When I do a User export, I can export the user's default email address but can not find a way to export all the email addresses assigned to the user.

Does anyone know who this can be accomplished?

Thanks,

Re: Email Addresses

In Exporter Pro, where you configure the user export, you can change the Attribute Category to Exchange 2000 Attributes. Then find and add proxyaddresses and let us know if this gives you what you are looking for.

Comment

That did it. I guess I was blind.

Comment

What is Exporter Pro?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cmccullough:
          <span style="font-weight: bold">In Exporter Pro, where you configure the user export, you can change the Attribute Category to Exchange 2000 Attributes. Then find and add proxyaddresses and let us know if this gives you what you are looking for.</span></div></div>

[This message has been edited by ADK (edited 01-26-2006).]

Comment

thank you for support.
            I am new in Hyena. Would you please mentioned the basic step to generate the report. I need to include the email address.

Thanks

Comment

You'll select your domain in Hyena, then go to Tools->Exporter Pro->Export Selected Objects. Click the Settings button, then double-click on Detailed User beneath Active Directory(Users,Groups...). On that dialog check the box to enable it, then enter an output filename. The fields in the lower left window are the ones currently configured to export, and you can add additional fields from the window on the right.

For Exchange 2000/2003 attributes you will change the Attribute Category to Exchange 2000 Attributes.

Once you've configured that dialog click OK until you get back to the Configuration Properties dialog. Make sure that Active Directory(Users,Groups...) and Detailed User are the only options that are bolded. If anything else is, double-click on them and disable them. Click Close and then Start Export.

Comment

Sorry for the delay,

I went through your procedure and the file was created. Unfortunately is empty.

Let me provide you some information about our configuration.

2000 server SP4 .
                Exchange 2000 SP4
                Hyena 6.6

My W/S XP SP2 with admin 2003 tools.

Thank you,

Amer

Comment

In Exporter Pro you should see your domain in the left window. Click on it, then go to Edit->Properties. What is the Object Type set to? What format is the Path? Meaning, is it LDAP://domain or the FQDN like LDAP://domain.com?

Comment

Yes. My seclected object is there also the LDAP path.

Any recommendation.

Tahnks

Amer

Comment

That doesn't answer my question. A blank output file means that either you don't have your domain entered as a Windows 2000/2003 Domain, or the domain path is not resolving. Typically changing from a format of LDAP://domain to a FQDN like LDAP://domain.com will help.

If you have your domain entered in Hyena as a Windows Domain, this is what is passing to Exporter Pro, and won't work for the Active Directory exports.

Comment

Working...
                      X