reporting and Printing to Excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reporting and Printing to Excel

I'm trying to generate an Excel report containing Hardware, Software, Shares and Hotfix information for Servers using Hyena v5.5 and Exporter Pro v.0 revB! Nothing I do seems to generate this info in a single file I can integrate into a Disaster Recovery Inventory report I'm compiling! Help!!

Re: reporting and Printing to Excel

The first thing you should do is check your Maintenance Expiration Date under Tools->Settings->Licensing and see if you can upgrade to the latest version. Much has changed since the version you are running to make it easier to export data.

Comment

December 1st 2003!

Looks like my Manager is reluctant to spend any money!

Comment

One thing to note is that you won't be able to get that information to export to a single file. They are different exports, and therefore require exporting to different files. You should be able to combine the output files using Access or something along those lines.

Are you have any trouble figuring out how to export data, or just in trying to get them to the same file?

Comment

Actually Exporting the data has been the problem so far!

Comment

With the version you are using, the instructions by kstanush on this thread should get you going:
            http://www.systemtools.com/HyenaBoar...ML/000230.html

Comment

Thanks! I'll give it a go and let you know what happens!

Comment

Working...
              X