Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .DAT and Exporter pro

Hello It's me again.
    I read Eporter pro helps' pages, then I configure my .ini file and I specify a .DAT for exporting Object. this file contain active directory computer which will be export but when i launch stexport.exe /CONFIG=Path\test_taubrun_stage.INI i obtain a message error: missing object file.

And a second question: if I launch exporter pro manually and I specify to export security access my security.txt contain ERROR in fields.

thanks for your answer and sorry for my accent: i'm french.

Re: .DAT and Exporter pro

What does your ObjectFile= line have in your .INI? How did you create the .DAT file?

Comment

Hello,
      my ObjectFile=path contain a good path.
      And .DAT did create by hyena. When I launch exporter pro and i select my config i can export. but with command line an error missing objectFile.

Comment

Post here what your actual ObjectFile= is, and also tell us what version of Exporter Pro you are running.

Comment

ObjectFile=C:\Documents and Settings\taubrun\Mes documents\Stage\ASPe\search_and_find\config_export er\taubrun_stage.dat

my .dat contain:
          1 0 24 0 reserved reserved %computername% Local Workstation %computername%

2 0 101 1 reserved reserved GDSNB LDAP://GDSNB

Comment

exporter pro version 1.5 rev C

hyena version 6

Comment

hello,

I need an answer please.
              And if you can tell me if we can export all directory level of security like in hyena when i do a report. I see only share file and path but i want to see inside.

thanks for your help.

Comment

At this time NTFS reporting is only available in Hyena.

On the problem you are having, go ahead and send your ini and dat file to [email protected]. I can't duplicate the problem here, so I'll see what you have in your files.

Comment

i also have the same problem as above, when i run exporter pro using GUI it works perfect but when i run through the command line with a link to the .ini file i get the same error as above, the .ini file has the correct entry for object file, i don't know whats wrong because it does work ok in the GUI

Comment

i am using v1.7 of exporter pro

Comment

sorry about this!!!
                      i reinstalled and set up a new config file and it worked!! dont know why cause all settings are the same...
                      anyway its working noow

Comment

Working...
                      X