Report on servers with no admin rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report on servers with no admin rights

I am attempting to create a report that shows which servers on a domain do NOT grant administrator rights to domain admins. We have some server owners who have locked the domain admin out and I need to identify these for management so the situation can be corrected. Am trying to avoid touching the systems one at a time manually.

Any Help?

Re: Report on servers with no admin rights

Using the Export Members function under File->Export->Members you can specify the Administrators group by entering in [Administrators] in the Specific Groups to Export box.

When you run this you will get a delimited text file containing the members of the Administrators group on your computers.

Comment

Still having no joy. When I specify Administrators I get nothing but the header line in the report. If I leave it blank I get way too much information. Also tried Domain Admins since that shows up when left blank. but when specified I get only the header line

Comment

Did you enter it in [] like the example above?

[Administrators]

Comment

I had failed to notice the []. Thanks, now it works although what I'm really looking for is those servers that issue access denied when I attempt to manage them.

I may be able to use this.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X