X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh
    replied
    Re: User reporting from AD

After converting the report to Access 2K, I can run the report, but it doesn't come up in a report form, only like Excel looking data in columns and rows. Is there a way I can download a form or am I going to have to create my own?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Have Hyena point to the copy on your local drive and see if that fixes the problem. If so, you'll need to copy that version to your home directory.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied

I have hyenarpt.mdb DB located and Hyena pointed to it on my home directory so I can access it from more than one location. It is 6.88 Mb in size. There is also a hyenarpt.mdb.v40 (9 months old) and hyenarpt.mdb (23 months old)on my local drive.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Search your drive for all copies of hyenarpt.* and let us know what you find and in what directories.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    started a topic User reporting from AD

User reporting from AD

Trying to run a user report to view all users that are set to not expire, I fill in a name for the blank table name, and get 'Access can't find the macro ShowAdTable' error in Access. Running Hyena 5.2, Access 2000. I can run other reports fine(Users on non AD domain, Drive Space)
Working...
X