Hyena Report and MS Access 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyena Report and MS Access 2000

I have a registered version of the current Hyena. I am unable to run the Access db option. I get the first screen where it asks for a table name, I insert a name and then I get this error:
    "X Can't be started. Was unable to initialise the Windows Registry. Rerun MS Access or MS Office to reinstall."
    I have reinstalled Office but did not solve problem. I also renamed the hyenarpt.mdb.4.0 to hyenarpt.mdb by creating a copy in the hyena program directory and then converting the database to access 2002 format, but still does not work. I have also read all the threads that appeared relevant in the forum, without success. Can you help please?
    regards
    W

Re: Hyena Report and MS Access 2000

Ignore..I found the problem...Hyena was pointing to incorrect directory for Access.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by woofess:
    <span style="font-weight: bold">I have a registered version of the current Hyena. I am unable to run the Access db option. I get the first screen where it asks for a table name, I insert a name and then I get this error:
    "X Can't be started. Was unable to initialise the Windows Registry. Rerun MS Access or MS Office to reinstall."
    I have reinstalled Office but did not solve problem. I also renamed the hyenarpt.mdb.4.0 to hyenarpt.mdb by creating a copy in the hyena program directory and then converting the database to access 2002 format, but still does not work. I have also read all the threads that appeared relevant in the forum, without success. Can you help please?
    regards
    W </span></div></div>

Comment

Working...
    X