Export User Log On/Off for last 45 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export User Log On/Off for last 45 Days

I need 5 users Log on and off for the past 45 days which means I need this from all Domain Controllers. Thanks for the help.

Re: Export User Log On/Off for last 45 Days

Since you only need it for 5 users, the easiest way is to just right-click on each one and choose View Logon Information, and then click the Check All Domain Controllers button.

Use the Copy to Clipboard button and paste it into Excel for sorting and printing.

Do this for each user and paste the information into the same spreadsheet.

Comment

I must have a setting not correct somewhere. I get the number of times by each DC but can I get the time they log on and off each day?

Comment

I'm sorry, I should have expanded on that last post.

Windows only stores the LAST logon information, and does not keep a running record. Each time a user logs on, Windows writes that value in that field so that you can only see the last time they logged on.

Each controller stores its information locally and does not share this with the other controllers, which is why you need to use the Check All Controllers option.

Comment

What if I need to create a report showing last time users logged for the users on the domain. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cmccullough:
          <span style="font-weight: bold">Since you only need it for 5 users, the easiest way is to just right-click on each one and choose View Logon Information, and then click the Check All Domain Controllers button.

Use the Copy to Clipboard button and paste it into Excel for sorting and printing.

Do this for each user and paste the information into the same spreadsheet.</span></div></div>

Comment

If you have multiple domain controllers and want a true last logon, use our free DumpSec utility found here: http://www.systemtools.com/free_frame.htm

Comment

Working...
            X