Domain List Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain List Export

Is it possible to export the Windows Domain list to a spreadsheet or otherwise editable file format?

Thanks,
    Ralph

Re: Domain List Export

There's no way to directly export a list of domains, but you could use the Find All Domains function under File->Add Domain, then select all of the domains in the window and take that into Object Manager.

In Object Manager create an Object Grouping and add all of these domains to this Object Grouping and Click OK. In Hyena you now have the ability to display all of these domains in the right window by double-clicking on the group you created.

Once in the right window you can export that to a delimited file or copy paste directly into Excel.

If you have trouble setting this up just email [email protected]. It is much easier than it sounds.

Comment

I'm not able to add NT 4 domains to an object grouping. Does this only work for Active Directory?

Comment

What problems are you having with this? You should be able to go into Object Manager, select the domain and move it to directly beneath your Object Grouping, then click the Right button to make it a sub-object under that grouping.

Also, what version of Hyena are you running?

Comment

I'm using 4.3 When I follow the instructions in this thread, then go to the object grouping and attempt to view the objects I get nothing. It says 0 objects displayed.

Comment

Can you send a screen shot of this, and of the way you have them setup in Object Manager to [email protected]?

Comment

Working...
            X