Exporter - Disk Access Rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporter - Disk Access Rights

I am using the Exporter to get a list of all disk space, on all servers, in all domains to monitor the space. I c an get to most of the server but some I cannot get to. What security rights (besides admin) is/are needed in order to see the disk space on each server?

Re: Exporter - Disk Access Rights

You must have access to the C$, D$, etc shares. If you don't have permissions, or if the shares have been renamed or disabled you won't be able to get disk space information.

Comment

Is there some other security besides being an administrator to get to these shares?

Comment

You will to access these admin shares, but you can create shares that point to the C: drive etc, and then use Hyena's Remote share mask for disk space function under Tools->Settings->General.

For example you can create the shares as c-drive, d-drive, e-drive and assign your account to those shares. Then, in Hyena you will enter a mask of %s$;%s-drive

This will allow Hyena to view disk space information on shares in the format of c$,d$,c-drive,d-drive.

Comment

Working...
        X