Hyena Forums not available from certain IP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyena Forums not available from certain IP's

Chuck and Kevin are both aware that some users are not able to get to these forums. I believe there is a routing statement on Radiant.net router that is directing a certain block (range) off to la la land. This started about a week ago and from two differnt locations in Phoenix, Arizona. Both of my IP's start with 66.xxx.xxx.xxx.
    If anyone else has had this problem, can you please post your external IP? Doesn't have to be the entire IP but maybe the first two octet's

Re: Hyena Forums not available from certain IP's

I called Radiant (again) today to get an update on this situation and (again) got nowhere. Everytime there is a new tech that is looking into the problem. Its time that we move the entire board to our normal server and be done with it. Its just we have to reconfigure everything...

Not knowing if anyone is going to see this message or not either. Its frustating when you are at someone else's mercy to fix something...

[This message has been edited by kstanush (edited 06-20-2006).]
    Kevin Stanush
    SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

I emailed you guy's some time ago about phpbb, that has a database convertion tool for this old forum. I would definatley suggest upgrading to a new BB making it a clean transition over.

Then again, that's allot of work. I have to RDP to my file server at home in order to get to this BB.

Thanks Kevin

Comment

I'll have Chuck take a look at that when he gets back. It will be his "welcome back from your vacation project". This about the only active post today, and I called them again today (still clueless about what the issue is).

I started to make a backup last night of the forum and found that it basically a bunch (bunch) of .cgi and .html files. The posts are just stored as .html...no database or anything. Simple, I'll admit.
        Kevin Stanush
        SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

still clueless about what the issue is You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Pretty simple for them to start logging traffic on that IP address and see where the hell they are directing traffic to.

Also, check out Invision as there BB is pretty smooth. If you need aditional help and I am able, I will lend you a hand.

Comment

Well, I am posting from work, so it looks like some one finaly figured out there routing problem.

Comment

Working...
            X