Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion !!

Hi all,

First off all thankyou all for this great support board. I have read several tips that are very handy.
    We recently have upgraded to Hyena 4.01 and installed it for all our admins.
    Now i was suprised that i missed one feature : DiskQuota's for Windows 2000.
    It would be really nice that this feature would be implemented in Hyena.

Is this allready in progress ?

Regards,
    Richard Kok

Re: Suggestion !!

We actually have never looked into disk quotas, and very rarely get asked about this feature. I am not sure how many users are using this builtin feature. But we are always on the lookout for interesting features and will investigate this further. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Kevin Stanush
    SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Any news on this issue ??

Regards,
      Richard

Comment

I have not had time to look into this. I will try to see about its possibilities this summer.

Thanks for your suggestion.
        Kevin Stanush
        SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Hi !
          For us it would be great if there would be a festure for tracking the quotas / per user on the win2k server whitin the programm hyena. Hyena by the way is on of the best tools I´ve ever seen.

Oli

Comment

Disk Quotas are becoming more and more of an issue for us. This would nicely enhance this product and make it a single tool for our OU Admins. Please forward my request to Hyena's product manager.

Chris Evelyn
            National Research Council of Canada

Comment

Can you add more of the DumpSec capabilities into Exporter Pro?

Dir Permissions Report
              Registry Permissions Report
              System Policies
              Secuirty Policies
              Trust

If it's there, my appology, please show me the light.

Comment

The latest version of Exporter Pro allows exporting security for shares, printers, registry keys, and services.

We have more planned for future updates.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cevelyn:
                  <span style="font-weight: bold">Disk Quotas are becoming more and more of an issue for us.</span></div></div>

I too would like this feature re-instated. Years ago, I used this product (for a differnt company) to manage the few NT servers we had, so I didnt need the features. Now, with the large install of Windows 2003 servers and XP users, its a tool I would use quite often!

Comment

Working...
                  X