Multiple Domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Domains

Hey there, we have a couple 2k3 domains (no trust - totally seperate); we are having issues with running the AD wizard when attempting to create an account, computer object, etc. We are getting various "logon failures" when we try to create these as well as opening the domain properties as well. I have tried with and without the domain in "authentication credentials". We are using 7.1b.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Multiple Domains

I realize this is probably in the wrong thread, but I wasn't able to move it.

Comment

Unfortunately there aren't many 'great' options for multi-domain management in Windows, but you might try using Run As and having multiple sessions of Hyena option, or using the Manage Passwords function in Control Panel->Users.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

We actually tried the "run as " functionality, but get a logon failure there as well?

Comment

I actually managed to find a work around/fix for this. For those who care ...

I made a connection first to the dc's in the new domain (\\servername), input my credentials and told it save password. Works perfect. I don't even need to input credentials through Hyena.

Comment

Working...
          X