Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to run batch "after creating home directory"

Hi All,
    I'm using templates when creating/copying users. After creation and sharing the homedirectory, I use the feature to run a batch, which removes the domain admins from the ACL. On my workstation this is working fine.
    Now I've defined the same procedure on the PC of our account administrator but when I try to create an useraccount the errormessage
    "Unable to execute batch procedure named 'xxx.bat'. Make sure that this file exists or that it can be created in the current working directory. See the online help topic "Managing Users" for information on how to configure this batch file".
    The batchfile is located in the Hyena directory and is running fine, when I run it on a commandline.

Any help and ideas are welcome. Thanks.

Oliver

Re: Not able to run batch "after creating home directory"

Are you specifying the full path to the batch file? If not, put in the full path to it: c:\program files\hyena\xxx.bat

Comment

I tried everything: with and without full path, fullpath with and without quotes. I added the Hyena path to the OS environment variables. Now, I'm able to run the batch on a commandline, with exception: Hyena.

Regards,

Oliver

Comment

Send a screen shot of how you have it configured now, and of the error message you are getting to [email protected].

Also tell us what version of Hyena you are running, what OS, and if you are doing anything like Run As or through a Terminal Server session.

Comment

Can you confirm the file extension specified in the template is the same as the file itself. ie you specify .bat or .cmd the same as the file extension

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cmccullough:
          <span style="font-weight: bold">Send a screen shot of how you have it configured now, and of the error message you are getting to [email protected].

Also tell us what version of Hyena you are running, what OS, and if you are doing anything like Run As or through a Terminal Server session.</span></div></div>

Comment

Working...
          X