X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kstanush
    replied
    Re: Multiple Logons

Try the pslogged on utility from www.sysinternals.com. Its uses the same technique as Hyena, but is a command-line utility. The time it will take will be the same, but you can run it in a batch file.

Leave a comment:

• jconstan
    replied

True.....but if I select ALL computers...some may not be on or not on the domain any longer....and the utility takes FOREVER to go through 180 computers which is just not very practical. Must be a better way.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

You can select all of your computers in Hyena's right window, then right-click and choose View Logged On Users.

This will show you the users that are logged on to each computer, and use the Copy To Clipboard button to copy the data to Excel for further reporting.

As far as failed logon attempts, you really would have to enable auditing on your network and then run reports against the event logs of your controllers to determine this.

Leave a comment:

• jconstan
    started a topic Multiple Logons

Multiple Logons

How can I see users that are logged on more than once and where they are logged on? Is there a way to do this without checking each computer?

Can I also see failed logon attempts for each user and from which computer the failed attempts occured?
Working...
X