Password Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Age

I haven't used Hyena for years, but I remember in a previous version I used to be able to list all the domain users and sort by how many days left until their password is expired. If I saw that the number was 0 or less than 0 (a negative number) I knew the account was not being used anymore.

I can't figure out how to do this. I know it's not a field in AD, so Hyena was calculating it when it listed the users, but I can't figure out how to get it to list that for me. I'm not sure if it's just a setting I need to do, or if that was a feature that was removed.

I see in Tools/Display, under NT/Local User Details in Display Mode, the "Pwd Age" and "Pwd Left" columns, but I can't seem to get them to actually display in any of the lists.

Re: Password Age

The only way to see those would be to create a Windows Domain object for your domain under File->Manage Object View. Yours should be Windows 2000/2003 Domain, and you can simply add a new one using the Type of Windows Domain.

Comment

I actually already see the domain object listed. I can drill under it (Containers/OUs, Domain Controllers, Servers, etc), but if I double-click "All Users" under the domain object, it lists a few attributes, but not the PWD Age or PWD Left columns.

Comment

Right-click on Users and choose View All User Details.

Comment

Working...
        X