Changing Passwords on Multiple Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Passwords on Multiple Servers

I need to change passwords on multiple servers for 3 separate accounts, during my testing using Hyena I find that if a specific account is not on a server I get a pop-up messaging confirming the account does not exist on the server. This is all good with the exception of having to hit enter for each one of these messages, my test was 138 servers, having to hit enter when the account didn't exist on 60 of the servers is tedious and I'm not looking forward to doing this on my next 850 servers. Is there anyway to supress this? If the account doesn't exist I'm fine with that, I just don't want to have to sit and monitor and hit enter everytime.

Re: Changing Passwords on Multiple Servers

I assume you are using the More Functions->Set Account Password option? If so, click the Settings button and check the box Do not display error messages.

Comment

Yes I saw that option, but I want the logs to show all errors including "User name not found" sounds like you cannot have one without the other, the other being sitting at the keyboard hitting enter each time it shows the error. Or do the logs still record the errors?

Comment

It only affects displaying errors, they still log to the file.

Comment

I have a need to change the local administrators password on many servers. Is this done with Hyena or User Commander? I downloaded User Commander, but didn't see an obvious way to do this. Any help you can provide on this will be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Hyena can do this for you. You'll select the servers you want in the right-hand window, then right-click and choose More Functions->Set Account Password. Fill in the information and click OK.

Comment

Working...
            X