Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Deleting Local Accounts

Do a search on this board for psexec. It is a free utility that will allow you to run programs remotely. See if it will work in this case.

Leave a comment:

• dvendt
    replied

Looks like the command is running on my local wkstn, not on the highlighted server. How can this command run on the server?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dvendt
    replied

I created the tool and gave it a location of the batch, with a server in the right pane highlighted, click thr tool I created, a command window pops up and closes, but the account was not deleted.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Create a Custom Tool under Tools->Settings->Tools. There is help on this in the help file, but if you can't get it going post back and we'll see if we can help.

Leave a comment:

• dvendt
    replied

I can create a batch file "net user /delete username" that will delete username on the local server. How can I use this batc file to do multiple deletions on specified servers? Thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Not built-in there isn't. If you can find a command line utility to do the deletion, you can create a Custom Tool in Hyena to run it. This would allow you to select your computers in the right window, right-click and run the tool you create.

Leave a comment:

• dvendt
    started a topic Deleting Local Accounts

Deleting Local Accounts

Is there a way to delete multiple local accounts on a number of specified servers in a particular domain in an automated fashion using Hyena?
Working...
X