X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kstanush
    replied
    Re: Request for SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight User right support

Thanks for pointing out these missing rights. Once I determine which operating systems these rights are valid for, I will add them to Hyena v6.5, to be released sometime around July-August.

The only rights that I can find that we are missing are:

SeManageVolumePrivilege
    SeDenyRemoteInteractiveLogonRight
    SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight

If you scroll to the bottom of the rights selection combo box, you should be able to see the other "SeDeny" rights.

If you want to join the beta list, send a blank email to [email protected]

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Request for SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight User right support

Request for SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight User right support

I am interested in managing the User Logon Right "Allow logon through Terminal Services" (SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight).

A comparision of the current set of manageable Windows User rights found at: http://www.microsoft.com/resources/docum...nd_urs_wyxu.asp
    and Hyena v6.3 yields the following 6 missing User rights.
    SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight
    SeBatchLogonRight
    SeDenyInteractiveLogonRight
    SeDenyNetworkLogonRight
    SeDenyRemoteInteractiveLogonRight
    SeManageVolumePrivilege

While I am able to set and revoke the these rights remotely via the W2K3 ntrights cmd, I cannot read them using this tool.
    Ex:
    C:\>ntrights -u Domain\User +r SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight -m \\pc
    Granting SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight to Domain\User on \\pc... successful)

I found a previous reference in these forums(12/03) to a request to add support for the SeImpersonatePrivilege User right, which was missing, and appears to have since been added. I would like to request support for the SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight User right in future releases of Hyena, and if possible, the other five missing user rights above.

Thank you,
    David Sitner - UnitedHealth Group
Working...
X