Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain has failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain has failed

I am getting this error when trying to create a new local account on a computer. I am running Hyena as a Domain Admin. The computers I am testing are active computers within the domain. Any ideas?

Re: the trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain has failed

What are the exact steps you are taking to create a user? What version of Hyena are you using?

Comment

Re: the trust relationship between the primary domain and the trusted domain has failed

Hyena v6.3
      I am currently using existing computer accounts within our Domain. I receive the error when i right click the computer(s) in the window view are on the right, and choose "more functions". When I simply change the password or try to add a new local administrator account or local user, i receive the error. Again it is only for certain computers.

I can however expand the computer in the main window pane and add it thru there. But we will be applying it to dozens of computers and the thought of adding it to each one individually does not work for us.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X