Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User management

Hi All,

I have had a bit of a search but couldn't find anything on this....so I though I would post…

I have a large group of users in my AD, over 500, and I want to change their profile so they all have the same logon.bat. I'm afriad that if I select them all and make the change that some of their other settings may also be changed or reset. Is this the case or will it only change that one option that I selected?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: User management

When you select multiple users, the settings are 'merged' together, so anything with a different setting for a particular field will be shown with a BLANK value. When you click Enter, anything with a blank value will not be changed. As long as you just change what you want, when you click OK, the values for all of the other settings will not be changed.

We use a special code that you have to enter if you want to blank out (remove) a particular setting, but I'll assume that you just want to change or add a setting for the logon script, in which case you just enter the new value and click OK.
    Kevin Stanush
    SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X