Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot see OU's

Hi,

I'm unable to manage OU's within Hyena. I have 2 Win2K domains and 1 NT domain. I log onto the NT domain and manage the Win2K domains from here. It worked once but not again.

Please help.

Regards

Re: Cannot see OU's

Are you getting any error messages? If so, what are they? Have you entered your domains as Windows 2000 Domain objects in File->Manage Object View? What OS do you have Hyena installed on? What version of Hyena are you running?

Comment

I must have swallowed some hallucingenic pills. I did not specify that the domain as a Win2K domain. Thanx a trillion. I can manage the OU's now.

Thanx for the help.

Comment

I must have been on some hallucingenic pills. I completely forgot about changing the object type. Thanx a trillion. It works now.

Thanx for the speedy help.

Comment

running Hyena v7.3

Can not see OUs beyond root. 'plus signs' and folder icons are visable but names are not.

Names ARE visable in v7.2

Have verifeid that Object type is set to "windows 2000/2003 Domain" under "object Manager Configuration.

Comment

Go to File->Manage Object View->AD Objects and change the Query Type to Container/OU Contents. Click on the Container/OU(Summary) query and make sure the first two fields are:

Directory Name
            Description

Also make sure it has Both in the Default Window column.

Comment

Windows XP Pro Ver2002 ServPack 2

Comment

BINGO

Thanks a ton.

Comment

Working...
                X