X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charles1
    replied
    Re: Changing address info for multiple users at once

I'm not a programer, I would have no clue how to do this. If you want suggestions on improving Hyena that would be mine. Make it able to change these settings. If it could do that i would buy a few copies right now.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Just create a vbscript that accesses your active directory using ADSI. That's what we do.

Leave a comment:

• kstanush
    replied

The only way that I know of to change directory attributes for multiple objects is to use csvde/ldifde, which are supported Microsoft utilities (search Microsoft/MSDN for information). There also may be a utility at the free listing at www.joeware.net for this.

We are planning some improvements to Hyena and/or User Commander in the future to address modification of multiple directory objects, importing, etc.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Unfortunately this is the same answer as above.

Leave a comment:

• charles1
    replied

How about Exchange properties??? I want to reset all of my users to use the Default exchange mailbox size limits???

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

You might try NTSec at http://www.pedestalsoftware.com/ntsec/index.htm

It is a suite of command line utilities, and you might be able to create a batch file to make the changes you need. Hyena can be used to create the batch file, so if you decide this will work for you, email us and we'll help with creating the batch file.

Leave a comment:

• charles1
    replied

do you have something else that does or another way of doing it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Unfortunately those are fields that Hyena doesn't support multi-user modifications on.

Leave a comment:

• charles1
    replied

I am trying to modify the Description, street, city,state, zip, and country tabs.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

User data can be changed for multiple users at once by selecting them in the right window, then right-clicking and choosing User Properties. Any changes you make on the property sheet will be applied to all selected users.

Not all properties are available when selecting multiple users, though. What properties exactly are you wanting to modify?

Leave a comment:

• charles1
    started a topic Changing address info for multiple users at once

Changing address info for multiple users at once

Is there a way to change the Addresses of a bunch of users at once??? They are all in a single OU. I just want to either highlight the ou and have it propigate through all of the users or even highlight all the users at the same time and do it.
Working...
X