Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem using Exporter Pro - New user

Hi there,

we have just purchases Hyena Enterprise Edition and i tried using exporter to get details on my domain controller and i got error: Unable to Open Hyena configuration file 'C:\Program Files\Heyna\Heyna_Exporter_Pro.DAT. Verify configuration and /or installation. Access Denied'

This is what i did:
    select domin controller -- Tool --Exporter Pro -- Export From select Objects.

Need your help urgently as am not progressing much in using Hyena! Wish you had free training videos!

Re: Problem using Exporter Pro - New user

That sounds like a Windows 7 issue, so right-click on Hyena and start it using Run As Administrator and try again.

Comment

Many thanxxxxxxxxx
      Yes i am able now to proceed to next step.
      Thanx alot
      Last edited by cmccullough; 01-20-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Hi here
        i am trying to get last logon details for my PDC using the steps explained in one of the threads and using export but after runnign the export i get this msg:
        unable to open output file

plz help

Comment

At what point do you get that message? What did you set your Output Filename to in the template?

Comment

Hi there,

today i did it all over again as in below steps and i managed to get the file created !!
            the only difference is yesterday i had other exports enabled too with this one so maybe that caused error!
            today i de-selected all other exports and only enabled this export.

here is what i did:
            select our domain name from left hand side
            --Tools -- Exporter Prop --Export from selected Objects --Settings --Active Directory -- Detailed Users --check the tick to enable detailed users -- then 'Enter Output file name' , which i entered: D:\Exporter Reports\Last Logon Users PDC
            -- then click on button: Set Options: tick: 'Enable Exporting ..' and also tick 'Export combined/last logon info. from domain' --then back to previous windows: from list: User Attributes, select 'User Attribute' then select to add 'last logon'-- Ok -- then Ok to window that has many tabs n titled : 'Export Properties for Hyena - Eporter Pro default' -- close -- start export -- exported and created file at my location and chose to open it with EXCEL

Comment

Working...
            X