Windows 7 and RSAT w/Hyena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 7 and RSAT w/Hyena

I'm running the RTM version of Windows 7 with the Windows 7 RSAT (new name for AdminPak.) I have all the Active Directory tools installed from the RSAT, but when I launch Hyena 7.7, it says I don't have the Admin Tools installed, and I get RAS class not registered errors when opening AD accounts. What's the current support stats on Windows 7 and RSAT?

Re: Windows 7 and RSAT w/Hyena

See if the error at start has an option to not display the error again, then see if you have any other issues managing AD data. The RAS error is because Microsoft removed RAS management from client OSes. You can disable RAS in Tools-Settings.

Comment

Re: Windows 7 and RSAT w/Hyena

OK, I think it may be working OK so far. Will know for sure next week, but the basic stuff seems to be working ok.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cmccullough:
      <span style="font-weight: bold">See if the error at start has an option to not display the error again, then see if you have any other issues managing AD data. The RAS error is because Microsoft removed RAS management from client OSes. You can disable RAS in Tools-Settings. </span></div></div>

Comment

Working...
      X