Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access is Denied

Hi,
    I am a new user to Hyena. I have a problem in that when I try to access remote Domains (we have 8 domains in the enterprise) I receive an "access is denied" message. There are trusts in place between my domain and all of the others. Whilst I can administer my home domain OK, I cannot access the resources in the others. Do i have add my account in this domain to the Domain Admins in the other domains?? We are using NT4.

Re: Access is Denied

The best way to manage this type of environment is to create a duplicate account in each domain with the same username and passwords as you are logged in with. Windows will use that to authenticate you.

Comment

Hi I have tried this, does the user in the target domain need to be a member of Domain Admins or Admins?

Comment

It is generally recommended to be a part of the Domain Admins as this gives you the least amount of restrictions.

Some functions can be performed with less than Domain Admins, but if you have the ability to add yourself to these groups, it will be easier to administer.

Comment

Working...
        X