Check system uptime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check system uptime

When using 'View logged on users' for a particular system I see Local Service, Network Service, and System with the approximate boot time of that system. How can I scan ALL computers to generate a report for systems that are not getting turned off at night? I am using Hyena 8.1

Re: Check system uptime

You can use the WMI Operating System class, where you can see the LastBootUpTime value.

In Hyena, you can multi-select computers in Hyena's right window, right click and select WMI->Execute Query, then select Operating System and then click Execute Query.

Comment

Thanks. I learned real quick NOT to scan too many systems. Is there a way to suppress the popup's for offline systems? They seem to slow down the process.

Comment

Try enabling Ping under Tools->Settings->View. Then click the Ping Options button and check the option to Cancel remote operation if ping fails.

Comment

No joy, it just doubled my popups. One for the ping fail and the orignal for no contact.

I'll just scan in small groups.

Comment

Go to Tools->Settings->Logging, then double-click on WMI - Run Query, then uncheck the box to Show popup errors when processing multiple computers.

Comment

Thanks again. That took away the popups

Comment

Working...
              X