Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I run reports on Share Properites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I run reports on Share Properites?

Hi!

I am trying to run a report on a Server's Share Name with the total number on Size and Size on disk for certain servers.

Step by Step of what I did:

1. Select the server
    2. Select Share Folder
    3. Right Click Share Name Folder
    4. Click on File Properties
    5. then, click on Properties
    6. The properties pop up and calculates the total folder size and size on disk.

The main point I am getting at is, I want to export certain servers of the share name folder with the total count on size and size on disk.

Re: How do I run reports on Share Properites?

Exporter Pro has a File/Directory export section where you can create a template to export the share you are wanting. Include the Dir Files(bytes) field to get the total size for each directory.

Comment

I am new at this, so how do I create a directory path? Do you think you can set an example?

Comment

Okay!

I am able to extract object_path and ShareName but I want the size of the Size/Size on disk of the Folder.

Comment

Make sure you included the field Dir Files(bytes). That is the field that will calculate the size of the contents of each directory. If you still don't get what you need after adding that, send a screenshot of your template to [email protected].

Comment

Working...
          X