Pulling reports for Disabled users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling reports for Disabled users

I am trying to pull a report that would have Disabled users only on it. Right now when I add the "Role" field to the report I am getting DISABLED, NO_PWDEXP and DISABLED\NO_PWDEXP.

I want to isolate the DISABLED accounts into a specific report.

Re: Pulling reports for Disabled users

Since you have that column displayed you can now filter for DISABLED. Go to Edit->Find and enter DISABLED in the Search String box, then choose Role in the Columns to search. Check the box to Filter out records that DO NOT match the search string and click OK.

Comment

Thanks for info ....

how would I be able to show "Active" users since the role for active users is BLANK?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by gdiaz:
      <span style="font-weight: bold">I am trying to pull a report that would have Disabled users only on it. Right now when I add the "Role" field to the report I am getting DISABLED, NO_PWDEXP and DISABLED\NO_PWDEXP.

I want to isolate the DISABLED accounts into a specific report.</span></div></div>

Comment

You just use the other checkbox on the Find dialog to filter out records that have the DISABLED setting.
        Kevin Stanush
        SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X