Server Inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Inventory

I can't figure out how to export a complete server inventory for an AD domain. I want to see an inventory of all the information available for those servers.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Re: Server Inventory

What items exactly do you want to inventory ? This probably requires a run of Exporter Pro. From Hyena select the computers in the right window, select Tool->Exporter Pro->Export From Selected Objects, and configure your export from there.
    Kevin Stanush
    SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

I would like to know if we can pull hardware details such as disk space, memory, OS, Number of Processors and applications installed if possible.

I just tried exporting and the status message on each system is exporting. But at the bottom it says Export completed. Where can I export them too?

Comment

The exports go to text files which you would have seen specified on any of the dialogs where you enabled any particular export.

Memory and OS will probably require a WMI export, but it depends on how detailed you want the OS information. AD contains a general level of information on that so you might be able to avoid using WMI for the OS if what is in AD is good enough.

Applications that are installed can either come from a registry export (there is pre-configured registry export for this), or WMI if the right class (Win32_Software) is installed.

I think number of processors can only come from WMI.

Start with a single export on a couple fo computer and get that working first.
        Kevin Stanush
        SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X