Folder sizes on a share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folder sizes on a share

I'm trying to get the directory sizes on two subdirectories under a root directory on a share.

The root directory is e$\VICAMS Website Documents. The paths to the subdirectories are e$\VICAMS Website Documents\_vti_cnf and e$\VICAMS Website Documents\download docs.

I set up the File/Directory options with a check mark next to "Output directory information only". In the Output columns I
    have File/Directory Path, Dir files(bytes), and %Object_NAME%.

For the Shared Directory Paths Properties I have the directories specified as "e$\VICAMS Website Documents\_vti_cnf|e$\VICAMS Website Documents\download docs" and I have "Scan top-level of path and all subdirectories" selected.

When I run the Export I only get the output headings and no information. Can you please tell me what I may be missing in the setup of the options.

Thanks

Re: Folder sizes on a share

Try specifying just this directory path:

e$\VICAMS Website Documents

What do you get from there?

Comment

I get the output of the two directories but the sizes are 0. Is there something I need to add to add in the properties?

Comment

Sorry I had the wrong template selected. I configured the options under the right template "All Files" and I'm now getting directory sizes.

Comment

Working...
        X