Stop Error Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Error Messages

How do I stop teh "Unable to lookup account name ...." errors when view the Share or NTFS security on approx 1000 users. This pop-up gets really annoying.

The end of the line asks if you want it to continue reporting errors, and I answers NO and it still pops up.

Any suggestions...

Thx.....cc

Re: Stop Error Messages

What version of Hyena are you running?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cmccullough:
      <span style="font-weight: bold">What version of Hyena are you running?</span></div></div>

Comment

I think I can duplicate this on share permissions but not NTFS. Can you give us the exact steps you are taking when the No option doesn't work?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cmccullough:
          <span style="font-weight: bold">I think I can duplicate this on share permissions but not NTFS. Can you give us the exact steps you are taking when the No option doesn't work?</span></div></div>

1. Expand server name in left pane
          2. Select Shares, right click, select View all shares
          3. Highlight (select) all the shares list now in the right pane, select "View NTFS security"
          ... And what the pop-ups begin.

I really appreicate your responses...

Comment

And if you click NO at that point, the box will come up again?

Comment

<span style="font-weight: bold">And if you click NO at that point, the box will come up again?</span></div></div>

Yes - many times over.

Comment

We're changing this behavior in the next beta release. If you would like to join the beta group to test this out you can send a blank email to [email protected].

Comment

This has been corrected in the latest beta.

Comment

Working...
                  X