UPN Suffix dropdown list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPN Suffix dropdown list

Any way to add a UPN suffix to the drop down list? It did populate a few on its own but the one I need is not there. ANy way to add it manually so it sticks?

Thanks.

Re: UPN Suffix dropdown list

The last reponse in this thread should help:
    http://www.systemtools.com/HyenaBoar...ML/000287.html

Comment

No luck. I tried the less time consuming steps to no avail.

- First, verify that you are using a DNS path for your domain in Hyena. Click on the first toolbar button, click on your domain in Object Manager, then verify that your path is something like LDAP://mydomain.com and NOT LDAP://mydomain

If its not a DNS path, then change it to the proper DNS path structure. Then, see if your UPN suffix list appears right.

- Next, run Active Directory Domains and Trusts MMC snapin. Right click on the root item (Active Directory Domains and Trusts) and click Properties to see the upn suffix list. Are the suffixes that are missing in Hyena listed ? If so, let me know so that we can see where they are in AD. If not, add them (it won't hurt anything and you can remove them).

Can I try the time consuming method now?

Comment

In Active Directory Domains and Trusts Properties, add in the other UPN Suffixes. These won't hurt anything, and should show up in Hyena.

Comment

They're all in there alredy. The just don't show up in Hyena.

Comment

Send screen shots of this to [email protected].

Comment

Working...
            X