How do I disable a list of users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I disable a list of users?

I have a list of users I need to disable. Too many to do manually. Any way to import this list into Hyena to get it done?

Thanks.

Re: How do I disable a list of users?

There is no importing into Hyena. Simply click the OU and click the yellow folder at the bottom left which says Transverse. Then hold down you CTRL key and start selecting the users. (hint, deslect everything but the users icon when setting the transverse folders) After you have all your users selected. Right click and do as you may.

Comment

Wow. So if I have a list of 190 users I have to select each one manually? Uh oh.

Comment

You can paste in a group of members in groups, so create a group and paste in your list of users. Expand the group in Hyena's left window, double-click on Members so they are in the right window. Do a ctrl-a to select them all, right-click and disable them.

Comment

Hmmm. Interesting. I'll try that. Thanks!

Comment

Damn, I wish I would have thought of that Chuck. Love that thinking outside the box stuff

Comment

Be nice.

Comment

I was, I really never thought about doing it that way. I will definatley keep that in mind next time.

Comment

Working...
                X