Show full text of member of within user account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show full text of member of within user account

I need to know how to remove the text string limit.

OK

I searched for all users and the tabular view shows me user name and groups the user is assigned to but it does not show all info on the assigned group.

It seems to produce a certain number of charachters then ends with ...!

How can i make it show all the text????

Re: Show full text of member of within user account

Unfortunately there is no way to increase the size of those fields, which is why we had to put the ...! at the end to indicate the data is wider than can be displayed.

Exporter Pro doesn't this limitation, though, because it writes directly to a text file. So, for this I would recommend using Exporter Pro to export your user information.

Comment

Iv tried to use exporter but cant figure it out can you please tell me how to use it as as far as i can see it wants to export to a dat file???

What do I open the dat file in?

Comment

It creates a delimited text file that you can open with Excel, Access, or even Wordpad if you like. Excel will see the format and put the data in columns to make it easier to read.

Comment

ok so i have my filtered list i setup in the right hand pane of hyena how do i use exporter to export that data to a text file?

Comment

Select those users in the right-hand window of Hyena, then go to Tools->Exporter Pro->Export Selected Objects. Click the Settings button, then double-click on User Group Membership. Enable that to export and enter an output filename, then click OK until you get back to the window titled Configuration Properties.

Make sure that only User Group Membership is bolded. If not, double-click on the other exports and disable them. When done click the Close button then click Start Export. When that is finished, open the output file with Excel.

Comment

Thanks alot that worked one problem there group membership is too long to use replace in excel anyone know how to get round that... I want to do replace *sitename and number* with sitename but there seem to be too much text and excel says formual is too long any ideas?

Comment

Working...
              X