Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Display logged on users in computer details

You can select the computers you want in Hyena first, then go to Tools->Exporter Pro->Export Selected Objects. This will only export against those computers.

Leave a comment:

• Juan Ramos
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by kstanush:
    <span style="font-weight: bold">The latest release of Exporter Pro also has a Logged On Users export option.</span></div></div>

Kevin - I'm using v6.5 and see the option in Exporter Pro to export the Logged On Users. It's a great feature. But, can it be configured to search a specific OU or subset of machine accounts only?

Leave a comment:

• kstanush
    replied

The latest release of Exporter Pro also has a Logged On Users export option.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

There's no way to add it to the view, but you can select as many computers as you like in Hyena's right window, then right-click and choose View Logged on Users.

Leave a comment:

• dwright99
    started a topic Display logged on users in computer details

Display logged on users in computer details

Does anyone know how I can display the logged on users name when viewing all computers? I know I can right click on individual computers and view the logged on user, but I want to display it on the deatil view when viewing all computers.
Working...
X