Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting details of servers in an IP range

HI,
    If i give an IP subnet range as an input to Hyena ,I should the following items for each server as output in a consolidated csv file output.

Items required are :
    OS , Service pack, Softwares installed,Hotfixes installed,Hardware details including Motherboard ROM and firmware versions,IP address,Hostname Memory , HDD Drives information, total Space and used space etc.

I have Windows NT,WIndows 2000 and windows 2003 in my domain.Any valid suggestions is greatly appreciated.
    Many Thanks
    Madhav

Re: Getting details of servers in an IP range

To get the various pieces of information you will want to use the Exporter Pro utility. It can't do anything with an IP range, though, so you'll have to create your own file with each IP that you wanted scanned in it. You can then set Ping options in Exporter Pro so that it will attempt to ping each IP address, and if a computer responds it will then ask for the additional information.

Comment

HI,
      Thanks for your reply,.Can you show me how to import a file with IP address information and also how to mention the inventory of items to be collected and stored in a CSV format?
      Thanks
      Madhav

Comment

You'll have to create the file of IP addresses, one per line, and you can use the Import Object File option under the Configuration menu in Exporter Pro. You can read the help file on that topic for more information on the file structure.

Comment

Working...
        X