Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change the default email addres for multiple users

We have multiple email domains.

Certain OU's need to have the default reply address set to a different one. This function is called "Set as primary" under the tab email addresses.

Is it possible to set this using Hyena?

An added difficulty, as I'm not too wellknown with Hyena yet(2 days), is the fact that we have OU's under OU's. How can I show all the users under a certain OU including the sub OU's.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to change the default email addres for multiple users

I assume you need to set this on users, correct? If so, you can simply view Properties for a user and click the Exchange Properties button to set this.

For your second question you can use the OU Filtering Toolbar that is available on the bottom left when you view Containers/OUs. Click the button to Traverse Containers, then choose the types of objects you want to view (such as Users), then when you double-click on a Container or OU you will see all objects of that type beneath that point, including in sub-OUs.

Comment

I also needed to mention that setting the default email address can only be done one user at a time in Hyena.

Comment

Hi,

I don't get an exchange tab when I open the properties of multiple users.

Does that mean I have to install Hyena to the mail server or so? My preference is not to.

The OU traversing was what I was looking for, so that works!

Comment

I already tried to do this through a recipient policy in Exchange.

So far I'm unsuccessful using OU or Group membership.

Anyway I will stop trying to find it in Hyena as you said it's not doable.

Comment

Working...
          X