"Password Never Expires" Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Password Never Expires" Report

I need to create a report of all id's that have passwords that are set to "never expire". Is there a way I can do that using Hyena? Or, is there a way to generate a report that lists all id's and the password expiration dates so that I can weed through and pick out the ones that are set to never expire? Thank you ...

Re: "Password Never Expires" Report

The easiest way would be to right-click on All Users and choose Tabular Views->Users(Detailed-General). In the right window find the Role column and filter for NO_PWDEXP.

For a Windows 2000 Domain, right-click on All Users and choose Tabular->Views->Users Detailed(General). In the right window look for a column titled Roles. For users that have this set you will see NO_PWDEXP in that column.

If you don't see the Roles column when you do this, post back and I'll give you instructions to add it.

Comment

I have the Roles column and that's exactly what I need! Thank you!

Comment

I am in a windows 2000 domain and do not see the Roles column when I choose tabular views- users detailed(general). Can you give me instructions on how to do this?

Thanks...

Comment

Go to File->Manage Object View->AD Queries, click on User(Detailed-General), then find useraccountcontrol in the lower right window and add it.

Comment

Working...
          X