NT40 group SID's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NT40 group SID's

How can I generate a list in a NT4.0 Domain, SID's for all global groups.

Re: NT40 group SID's

I don't believe there's any way to get SID for NT groups from Hyena.

Comment

I don't know of a way to do this in Hyena, but the next version of Exporter Pro will have this capability. If you want to be on the beta list, send a blank email to [email protected]
      Kevin Stanush
      SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Thanks for your reply

Is there any other way to generate the list of SID's of an Nt 4.0 domain.

Is there any way to see the SIDHistory of the Global groups in AD.

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by generating a list of SIDs on an NT 4.0 domain. You can get a list of user SIDs using either Hyena or Exporter Pro. In Hyena, you need to add the SID attribute to the list of fields under Tools->Settings->Display for the "User Details". Then, right click on the Users object and select View all User Details. In Exporter Pro, just add this as one of the output fields.

You can't do this operation for groups, however, but we have added this as a feature in the upcoming beta of Exporter Pro v1.6.

As for SIDhistory, I can't test this, but if you want to try entering it in an AD export query in Exporter Pro, you might get some output as a table of SIDs. Or, let me know what happens.
          Kevin Stanush

Comment

I am looking AD for the Sidhistory of the global groups. I dont see that column in any view. I can see only the SIDs for the global group.

Is there a way to see the Sidhistroy of the global groups in AD?

Comment

For a single user/group, right click on the object and select Listing Views-> then select the All (*) query.

To add this attribute to any query you need to go into Object Manager (File->Manage Object View), then select AD Queries, select the type of AD object, then select the query and add the SID History attribute.

Let us know if you can't do this.
              Kevin Stanush

Comment

Working...
              X