Report for last logon for every user in the domian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report for last logon for every user in the domian

How can I get a one report that lists the last logon for every user in the domain?

I know I can get last logon for one user at a time. By selecting the users and then selecting view logon Information. But I want a report that lists every user in the Domain. Not one at a time.

Re: Report for last logon for every user in the domian

You can do this using Exporter Pro.

To run it, select your domain, then go to Tools->Exporter Pro->Export Selected Objects. Click the Settings button, then double-click on either Windows NT/Local Users (if you are in an NT domain), or Detailed User under Active Directory. Both of those have a button that when you click it will allow you to select that you want to Enable exporting user information from all domain controllers.

After you configure this, run the export and the output file created by this process can be opened with Excel for sorting and printing.

Comment

I'm running Active Directory. I'm still having problems getting a report.

Under Detailed User, I selected set Options,and I checked enable exporting user information from all domain controllers. and selected Export combined/last logon information from all domain controllers.

Can you please give me steps on how to run the export.
      I have also tried to create a new Active Directory Export Query. And still having problmes getting any report.
      Thanks!

Comment

To run this you simply select your domain in Hyena, then go to Tools->Exporter Pro->Export Selected Objects, then click Start Export. If you want to make changes you'll first click the Settings button.

This process creates a delimited text file that you can open with Excel for further sorting and printing.

Comment

It runs against all 600 PC's in our domain and I thougt there was something wrong. It took about 10 minutes to run.

I got the report now! Thanks,
          However; each user is listed twice in the report, and both lines of data are the same. I have 4 domain controllers, 3 are Windows 2000 and one is NT4.0. Would that be the cause of it?

Thanks again!

Comment

Do you mean that you see all of your computers being queried in the right window? Make sure you are only running the user export and that you don't have anything else running.

Comment

Working...
            X