Reporting Functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting Functionality

I cant find much information on this so hopefully you can help. I need to generate a report that can be easily queried for applications and the version and for Operating Systems. Hyena has all of this which makes is great, but I can't find a way to make an easy to read excel or access database. The export pro is great, but it creates separate files for each of these and I am finding it hard to find a way to get the application information in the server list so it can be queried easily. The reporting option with Access seems great also, but I can't find a way to limit the report to just that data as well. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks, but so far I am loving the functionality of this application. If I can get this to work it will help convince my manager to purchase this.

Re: Reporting Functionality

The only way to get this information for multiple computers is to use the Exporter Pro. For what you need, you would only be dealing with two different files: one for installed software and the other for computer information.

If you have Access experience, or a programmer on staff, you can import the two files into an Access database into two different tables, then create a query to join the two by computer name.

Comment

Working...
    X