Macro to search groups - select groups and report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macro to search groups - select groups and report

I need a macro that will automaticaly select groups, but the groups are not static, new groups can be added, but will have the same naming format in the front (ie michigan.engineering...., and Ohio.Manufacuuring...) So I would have to scan all global groups named michigan.engineering* and select everything that fits that that mold.
    Is there a way I can give a list of criteria and have it search for all groups that fit, and then dump that to Access?

Thanks,

Re: Macro to search groups - select groups and report

Unfortunately there is no way to automate this. You would have to display your computers in the right window and then set your filter each time.

Comment

Sorry, I should have said I am not going to run it from every computer. It is in the Domain Global groups. So the list can be viewed by going to "Global Groups" for the domain I am in. Does this increase my odds?

Thanks

Comment

I'm sorry, in my last post that should have been groups instead of computers. It still is the same though, that there is no way to automate this selection or filtering.

Comment

Working...
        X